Tuesday, November 02, 2010
BKK Photos
well back to blog.. was kinda lazy to do blogging as I got no time. working almost everyday.

 The Breeze outside the aeroplane.
 At the Baiyoke Sky Hotel.
 Above Picture : Tuk Tuk that we are sitting on it.
 Random
 BKK Airport food is damn nice. Yummy!!
 Residence Hotel that we stayed.
Platinum Shopping Mall - more than 6000 shops.
 Streets Food that we are always CRAVING for : Wanton Mee & Pancake
 Chinatown Seafood Restaurant. it's Addictive.
 Our BREAKFAST at our Hotel.
 The center one in Grey colour is a " TOILET" cool..
 SIAM OCEAN WORLD.
 LOVE
 Buffet TIME
 Sister " BFs"
 COOL
 The Underwater world..
 Enjoying..
 we are going to sit the Boat...
 Fish Fish Fish
 Nice Scenery.
 We Love BKK..
 Its so Nice
 Mascots Everywhere.
Lastly we took the train old school.

And Take a look at what I bought.. OMG.. I can't believe. Verlyn Meii also bought a lot. and my sister also got more stuff fromm BKK also. Mummy have it too.. 
 My Slippers that got my Size..
 My Bag Majority are from Naraya.
This is the clothes that I Put at Baby house.
And My BRA...




Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
BKK Trip with Beloved sister & BFs well.. Back from BKK past few days and me and bab... well back to blog. Kinda busy this few days and I ... Baby went to reservist this morning. He wake me up... Enjoy mt Trip at Rompin with baby Fishing Kakis.. ... Yesterday morning wake up very early and headed to... Yeah.. went to watson fair today at Expo Hall 3A. ... Yesterday. Meet Yu Ling, Ellona and my sister ver... Enjoyed myself with my cousin, sister and baby.. ... Good Morning. nothing much to blog anyway.. every...
Previous Months:
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011

Profile
P r i s * Y i n z .
That's my big name, as you can see. I'm 23 this year and i've a awesome boyf. I don't like to talk much, but I see, I smell and I hear with my heart. (Short/long infos, depends on you)
Cravings
more money
Iphone
BKK Trip
Taiwan Trip
Hong Kong Trip
Japan Trip
Affiliates
>Ai LiNg
>Amanda
>Andy
>Agnes
>CiNdy
>Ell0na - La0p0
> GaGa
> Genevive
>Grace
>HuI qI
>Jun Tian
>KeLi
>Lena
>LiRong - sister
>Li Min
>Pei LiNg
>PearLine Yeo
>PeArLLyN
>Roxanne
>Sean
>Shevonne
>Shi Hui
>sHirLey
>su Eng
">Teck Guan
>TrAcIe
>WeI tInG
>XiAnG eN
>XuE eR
>XuE LiAn
>Yu LiNg - La0p0
>Zee

Blogshopping,
AiLing spree
KeLi Spree
xoxoho
JuLiAnA
Shopping Closet